Erectile dysfunction is an erectile dysfunction in which the stiffness, shape, and volume of a man’s penis prevent him from having intercourse. Representatives of the stronger sex erectile dysfunction not only prevent full sexual activity, but also damage their mental state. Often erectile dysfunction is associated with a number of other diseases or mental disorders, and rarely occurs as a stand-alone disease.
Treatment of impotence is, first of all, correct diagnostics of its causes. There are two most important types of causes of impotence:
- Organic – in this case, erectile dysfunction is caused by physiological abnormalities in the body, that is, nerve endings, blood vessels, hormonal system, which are responsible for the formation and maintenance of an erection, do not fully perform their functions;
- Psychogenic (functional) – caused by previous unsuccessful intercourse, inadequate behavior of the woman during intercourse or a man’s desire to control his erection; such causes lead to unstable erections against the background of preserved spontaneous, nocturnal erections. When the preliminary caresses are flowing, the erection is sufficient to perform sexual intercourse, but the arousal disappears when you try to perform it. Such disorders in the medical environment are often referred to as the anxious expectation syndrome of sexual failure. Ultimately, impaired potency provokes depression, neurosis and sexual frustration.
Among all the causes that lead to a loss of male power, we can distinguish:
- General diseases of the body (diabetes, atherosclerosis, hormonal disorders and others);
- Acquired diseases of the genitals;
- Congenital pathology or injuries and surgical interventions on the organs of the male genital system;
- Peyronie’s disease;
- Taking drugs or excessive use of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes;
- Chronic intoxication with psychotropic and other medications;
- Inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
It is possible to increase potency by eliminating the causes of erectile dysfunction and treating related diseases. To improve potency, you need to seek professional help from an appropriate specialist – a sexopathologist – because he will be able to correctly diagnose the causes of the problem (psychogenic or organic) and assign effective treatments. If you want to find special medications, we recommend that you visit https://svensktapotek.net/cialis-daily/.